Join Naturopathic Dr Diane Kazer and her Transformation Tribe of World Class Jedi Visionaries who will empower you with action steps on: Detoxification, Hormone Optimization and Sovereignty Solutions. This is your Home if you’re a Warrior of God, Protector of Earth & Jedi of Humanity! Time to let that S.H.*T. go and FLY baby, yeah!

Adrenal Loving Elixir

Drink this before you go to bed, upon rising or both to give your adrenals the nourishment they need to repair, balance and restore sex, stress and sleep hormones as well as give you an energy boost (try this instead of coffee).  Drink it during cold/flu season, when you’re recovering from being sick (drink for 7 days until in the clear) or when you ARE sick.  Have someone else blend it up for you if you’d rather stay horizontal in your bed!


  • 8 oz orange juice (approximately 2 medium size fresh oranges blended or juiced)
  • ¼ tsp find ground Celtic Sea Salt – like THIS ONE.
  • ½  tsp of potassium citrate (preferred form), glyconate or chloride (not in store).
  • Can add more water, to taste.

Where do I get these ingredients?  Products and more specifically, individual ingredients MATTER.  Don’t make yourself more sick by drinking Cheap fuel.  Don’t worry I scoped out the highest quality stuff for you guys.

CLICK here, to access my Supplement store, then once you’ve created your VIP account, click on Categories, then ‘Immune Health’ and you’ll see the Cal/Mag/Pot Buffered C Powder blend I like for this recipe, plus the Sea Salt, as well as any other blends you would like to try.  There are some super strong mucosal bio-film killers in there for congested, sniffly and sore throats.

Serves: 1

NOTE: The Potassium blend I like has Magnesium and Calcium in it as well to further assist the adrenals, support stress and repair our bodies either after exercise or as a pre repair to prevent getting sick/boosting immunity. Until yours comes in the mail you can use Cream of Tartar for now  (1/2 tsp = 250mg of potassium).


Because the majority of warriors I test are deficient, I recommend 300-500 mg of this important mineral daily. Blood tests WILL NOT reveal this accurately.  The Hormone Program we are launching soon does, however, as well as deficiency of other nutrients, PLUS research and a Complete, Customized Game Plan on how to Heal all 10 of your Metabolic, Fat Burning, Energetic Hormones so you can get your Hormones AND your Life Back in order!

Discover your Hormone Breakthrough…FINALLY and for GOOD…For serious warriors ONLY.

This recipe is just one of many of hundreds of solutions we have for you that is the 2% Success Strategies that actually work (so you can save time not lost on the other 98% that don’t).

POTASSIUM benefits = the highlights include relieving arthritis (soak in minerals), relieving UTI’s, reducing blood pressure and ditching acne.  Potassium is the KEY missing mineral for Thyroid Disease sufferers as it is the main carrier for thyroid hormone into the cell so the body can use it.  🙂

This and a LIFE TRANSFORMATION worth of Hormonal Harmony is waiting for you HERE. 

Success Stories

“After 11 years on birth control, horrendous acne, multiple periods per month, HORRIBLE mood swings, with the help of Diane, we fixed it ALL!”

Watch Our Training

“After 11 years on birth control, horrendous acne, multiple periods per month, HORRIBLE mood swings, with the help of Diane, we fixed it ALL!”