I have struggled my whole life, and after seeing many specialists who couldn’t figure out what was ‘wrong’ with me, I began to accept that it was just the way I was born…that my body was destined for diarrhea and constipation for life. 🙁 I went on a quest to search for solutions, and discovered more options than I could dream of…and realized I wasn’t alone in my suffering.
Did you know that sixty-percent of the Unites States population alone is dealing with at least one symptom of digestive dysfunction?
You name it — gas, bloating, heartburn, abdominal pain, candida, constipation, diarrhea — the statistics say that YOU are more than likely experiencing one or more of them, right now at this very moment.
Living with digestive problems has become the new normal. Typically, they begin as minor complaints — a little indigestion here and there, the occasional tummy ache or bout of heartburn.
Sooner or later, what was once a minor annoyance becomes something that can literally take over your life. This usually happens for two reasons — embarrassment and ignorance.
Let me explain.
Let’s be honest, no one goes out of their way to talk about their digestive problems. What happens on the other side of the bathroom door has become the most taboo of topics, a private matter requiring the utmost discretion.
Unfortunately, there is no “bathroom therapist” office to sit in safety and speak freely about your bowel issues. Instead, you keep it to yourself and hope it will all go away with time.
And that’s when you find yourself in the doctor’s office, finally revealing every detail of what you’ve been going through for months, maybe years.
At some point during this cathartic act of courage you realize that you’ve used up all 12 minutes of your allotted appointment time and suddenly find yourself in the pharmacy with a prescription for a drug that comes with two pages of side effects.
No exam. No testing. No investigation whatsoever into what may be causing your symptoms.
Just ignorance in the form of a pill.
THAT is the very question hundreds of millions of people worldwide are asking about their digestive problems.
Today, I’ve come with the answer.
The truth is that “modern day” medicine has fallen as much as 17 years behind the latest research. In other words, almost two decades will pass before your doctor recommends what actually works.
Chances are, your doc is unaware of the growing number of research studies demonstrating these alarming findings:
- The toxicity of persistent constipation may cause common, everyday symptoms like fatigue, attention deficit, and brain fog.
- Autoimmune conditions like Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis, and multiple sclerosis are almost always rooted in digestive dysfunction.
- The inflammation from gut dysfunction can spread throughout the body, causing inflammation in the brain, joints, and other important organs.
By the way, inflammation in the gut may also shut down your body’s ability to burn fat. Not good.
Most doctors are either unaware of this information or don’t care to know. Meanwhile, people like you are paying the price in unnecessary suffering and medical bills.
This has to stop. Now!!!
And that’s why my friend Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness — a real life health crusader — put together a FREE online event called The Digestion Sessions, featuring 25 on-camera expert interviews and gut-healing cooking classes on all things digestion — so you can get the answers you’ve been looking for. Without the 17-year wait.
Here’s a sneak peak…
- Dr. Daniel Kalish reveals the hidden stomach infection that causes heartburn and reflux — 50% of us have it but don’t know it!
- Christa Orecchio outlines a step-by-step program that kicks candida for good.
- Dr. Shawn Soszka discloses how digestive problems can cause depression, anxiety, and other mood disorders.
- Dr. Michael Ruscio details a stepwise approach to solving diarrhea.
- Drs. Jillian Teta and Tom O’Bryan show you how to use food to cut the inflammation and heal your gut.
- Sayer Ji breaks down what the research REALLY says about gluten sensitivity.
Plus, a whole lot more!
Click the link below to get the scoop on this FREE online event HAPPENING NOW and to watch the incredible video trailer. It’ll give you chills!
Don’t forget to save your seat and get INSTANT ACCESS to the free Digestion Sessions Quick Tips video series including:
* Dr. Teta’s 3 Best Tips for Beating Constipation with Dr. Jillian Teta
* 3 Critical Lab Tests Your Doctor (Probably) Isn’t Running with Christa Orecchio
* How to Save Your Gallbladder, And What to Do If It’s Been Removed! with Dr. Alan Christianson
So stoked for you to hear it from someone other than me!
Many of these experts are my mentors, so much of what they’ll say you may have heard me say in my webinars, posts, emails, blogs or 1 on 1 calls with me.
As they say, it takes the average person 7 times to hear something before it STICKS, and they take it seriously enough do something about it. With me + these 25 experts, it’s 19 times more than that, so my friend…GET READY FOR CHANGE and to LEARN HOW TO FEEL YOUR BEST, FOR GOOD!
‘Digestion Di’ Kazer
P.S. — If you know anyone with digestive problems, please forward this email to them OR share this link with them:
They’ll thank you for it!
– My practice is full for the year, but I am accepting new clients beginning Jan 5. As they say in these videos, enlisting the support of a practitioner is key to help you navigate your health issues, so if you’d like to explore if I’m able to help, please SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT HERE.
P.P.P.S – My embarrassing story. This is why I interviewed THE MAN in our field, Paul Chek..
. LISTEN TO THAT FOR FREE HERE
Years ago, when I got to MY root of health issues, I was so freaked out, I didn’t leave the house for a few days because I felt lost and alone…who would listen to this story without thinking I’m a freak? After hundreds of doctors and DECADES of digestive pain, I FINALLY had a suspicion as to why, and I began to treat myself with herbs. What came out of me, I wish on no one, but unfortunately, I see it a LOT in my practice and when these things leave the body, our health is RESTORED. There’s more to it than that, but let’s just say that among anyone you know, I’m happy to be the ‘toilet talk’ confidant for you! Some call me ‘the Worm Whisperer’, but since not everyone’s digestion problems stem from the same thing, let’s just call me ‘Digestion Di’ for now!