I’d like to take this test…
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Use the BUY NOW link below to order your kit.
- Email Diane to inform us that you have submitted payment and tell us which address you’d like your kit shipped to.
- Once we receive your payment, the lab kit gets shipped to you (takes 3-5 business days)
- Inside of the kit is an insurance requisition form, if you’d like to explore reimbursement.
NOTE: If they do not, this may (likely) qualifies as an HSA/FSA account expense. If you do not have one, and you itemize your taxes, consult with your CPA to include it as a qualified medical expense on your tax returns.
- Once you receive the kit, complete the forms and have a QUALIFIED lab/phlebotomist/nurse draw your blood. They overnight samples to our lab.
NOTE: If you need help locating one, please email us. We advise calling lab centers BEFORE walking in to ensure they can help. Quest, LabCorp and other drop in labs WILL NOT accept this test. We have a list of mobile lab sources that will come to you, if desired.
- The lab that draws your blood will ship the kit to our lab in Florida. Our lab perform tests on your blood to see how it reacts when certain foods & chemicals are added.
- Within 1 week, your results booklet is mailed to you (it is emailed to me) and we’ll schedule your Initial LEAP/MRT counseling session to discuss your detailed 90 day diet plan including a 65-page instructional book, meal plan templates, and wallet sized reference card (which looks like this).
- Once you have received your results, SCHEDULE your first 1 hour consultation with me.
Then, you’re on your way! Diane will be here for you to support you through the changes and helping you to integrate this into your daily life for 1 month of support via email.
We advise bi-weekly calls for our month together so you can work to implement these inflammatory reduction steps successfully.
After we have had our first call, set up another 1 hour appt for us to talk 2 weeks after the first.
Within the month, please reach out to Diane as often as you need support!